This was an ok box.
- Mikyajy two sided nail polish:
- It was open and spilled so I didn't even bother with it.
- Price 15sr
- Mikyajy crystal nail file
- couldn't find the price, but the sephora version is around 30sr
- The Face Shop body wash and body lotion
- K-Beauty items are an easy was to make your box a hit. Why not utilize this more?
- Full size retails for 8$ each, we got two half sizes.
- Perfume samples.
And you know how I feel about perfume samples.
Box value: 75sr not including perfume samples, with the perfume it goes up to 95sr.
This was a good box.
- L.A. Girl Matte Pigment Lipgloss
- It's a none drying liquid lipstick. nice texture, not long lasting, treat like a regular satin lipstick. The colour didn't work for me though, too yellow.
- 6$ = approx 22sr
- L.A. Girl Brow Kit
- Good kit!
- price 10$ = approx 37sr
- Missha Eyeshadow
- Lovely texture, good brand. Very very orange.
- Couldn't find the exact product on their website, but other eyeshadows of the same size retail for 8$ = 30sr
- QV hand cream
- Excellant stuff! I wash my hands a million times a day, basically after evey patient. This stuff is good and thick.
- 14$ = 52.5sr
- Perfume Samples
- LUNA play
- I've been wanting to try that for ages!
- 146 sr
- Milky foot
- Another useful product.
- QV face gentle cleanser samlpe size
- can't wait to try it, after the amazing hand cream, this brand is something I want to explore.
- The Only One Matte by Rimmel
- Wonderful colour, good texture, very good staying power without being drying. will want to explore this line.
- L'Occitane Verbena soap
- Bobby Brown eyeliner pencil
- Givenchy Hydra Sparkling face gel
- Kenzo Flower L'Elixir